So, I know we all like to share a little about our lives now and then. I haven’t done it in a while. We all also know I’m really vague. So, here are snapshots:
1) I’m working on a poem that involves the fact that I thought that my mom and Rosanne on TV were the same person when I was a kid.
2) I think I have to go back on birth control. Just because my freaking PMS or what ever the fuck they call it is out of control this time around. Maybe its just this month. I don’t know. It’s unbelieveable, tho, because just a day or two ago I was on top of the world happy. Now I would literally call myself a zombie. Hence the poem I posted earlier tonight. Alas, no zombie porn or sex(People love to get me to read that poem, btw).
3) I’ve come to realize that even though I am very antsy all the time, I am also more stable than I ever really knew. I know what’s best for me and I can usualy follow thru.
4) I came out to co-workers today by saying I had a huge crush on Punky Brewster when I was a kid. I wasn’t thinking about it, but someone asked right after that. It was pretty funny.
5) I’m starting to call random people “buba” or “Bubi” or “BaBa”, I’m not sure which. All because of *someone’s* influence. It gets pretty funny at work.
6) I should be asleep, but I’m restless. I’ve told five of my friends, my cousin and her boy, and several practical strangers “I’m sorry, I’m annoying” today. I think that I’m only really annoying myself, though. Which means that even though this mimics it, its not real depression. Maybe. Right?
7) I need to write more. I’ve decided that. and I love pocoing. and my dog. and my friends. and all of you.
Ok, thats all for now. A nutshell, all I am willing to share.